- Course Code: UKMG18CBH
- Location: Online
- Duration: 20 hours
- Cost: £180.00
- Qualification: Bridal Hair and Makeup Certificate
- Course Access: Lifetime
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All major browsers and devices
- How to prepare hair before you begin styling
- The types of heating tools you should always carry with you
- Various brushes that are useful when styling bridal hair
- Which products you should have with you
- How to prepare the hair for this modern romantic bridal up-do
- Which tools to use to set the part and section the hair
- Techniques for the use of heating products to achieve glam waves
- How to smooth out hair without ruining the style
- How to section and prepare the hair for this bridal up-do
- Best techniques to use to create the shaper
- How to pin up the hair to create a messy bun
- Incorporating the front sections into the style
- How to expand your repertoire
- Other, more modern style options
- Bridal styles suitable for short hair
- How to style hair for a windy day or outdoor wedding
- Information about your styling kit, including recommended brands
- Tips on how to make bridal hair styling a bit easier
- The importance of test runs, when to do them and how
- Pros and cons of working from home and travelling to your clients
- The importance of having a makeup trial and tips on how to ensure it is a success
- The types of tools and equipment you need to complete a bride’s makeup
- Information about the various types of makeup brushes that are available
- Recommended brands of skincare products, brushes and cleansers
- How to prepare the eyelid for a smoky eye look
- Techniques involved in applying the base coat of eye shadow
- How to add a smoky appeal to your base coat
- Tips and techniques about eyeliner, mascara and false lashes
- The importance of using primer
- How to properly apply concealer depending on the type
- Tips on how to smoothly apply foundation
- Information on contouring
- The best methods to use for appointment booking
- How to accept payment and what to do if it is late
- Why you should think about offering extra services
- How to deal with difficult brides
- Which important legal decisions you must make early on
- How to organise your finances
- Tips on how to attract clients
- Information about filling your kit
Certificate No CERTIDNO
This certificate is to verify that
has successfully completed the
BRIDAL HAIR AND MAKEUP CERTIFICATE
01st April 2020
How online learning can benefit you..
Who can take the Bridal Hair and Makeup Certificate course?Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The Bridal Hair and Makeup Certificate Course consists of 2 courses:
Each course consists of between 5 and 5 individual modules.
Modules can take from 20 to 90 minutes to complete. You are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Do I have to study the courses in a certain order?No. You can study the courses in any order you choose. If you want to, you can do one module from a course and then move on to the next course.
Where / when can I study the course?You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?Yes. Once you have completed all of the modules for each course there will be a multiple choice test.
The questions will be on a range of topics found within the modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for each test is 70%.
What happens if I fail the test?If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate to a UK address, there will be an admin charge of £10 (certificates sent internationally may cost more).
How can I pay?You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. Our site uses the latest SSL encryption to ensure your safety. All payments are handled securely by PayPal.
How long after payment can I begin the course?You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received. You will create your login details during the checkout process.
We will also send you an email confirming your login details.
How long does it take to complete the Bridal Hair and Makeup Certificate course?We estimate that the course will take about 20 hours to complete in total.
How long is my certificate valid for?Once you have been awarded your certificate it is valid for life. The certificate does not expire or need renewing.
Learn with confidence
Learning Professionals work in association with industry experts including: