- Course Code: UKVC18CWC
- Location: Online
- Duration: 3 hours
- Cost: £100.00
- Qualification: Connecting with Customers Certificate
- Course Access: Lifetime
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All modern browsers and devices
Connecting with Customers
Connecting with customers is one of the most vital elements to the success of any business. You can have the greatest product or service available, but without communicating and connecting effectively with the market, it doesn’t mean much.
This course provides a comprehensive insight into all the elements that define a successful relationship between a business and the existing and potential customers.
From the structures that need to be in place, to the habits and the skills that need to be entrenched into the culture of the organisation, this course will provide you with the tools you need to successfully connect with and satisfy the customers upon which your brand is built.
You Will Learn
- How to identify your target market (including defining your product and knowing your competition)
- Techniques for effectively engaging customers (including optimising your website and traditional media options)
- To use social media to effectively engage customers
- The science of creating, maintaining and optimising a customer database
- How to ensure that every customer has the best experience through mastering the art of the personal touch
Benefits Of Taking This Course
- You’ll forge stronger relationships (and increase business) with your existing customers.
- You will attract new customers by learning fundamental marketing communication techniques
- Improve your social media reach and influence
- Be in control of your customer database and learn how to effectively make use of it
- Work strategically to communicate to the right market with the right message
How online learning can benefit you..
Who can take the Connecting with Customers Certificate course?Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 5 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 5 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 5 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if I fail the test?If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate to a UK address, there will be an admin charge of £10 (certificates sent internationally may cost more).
How can I pay?You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. Our site uses the latest SSL encryption to ensure your safety. All payments are handled securely by PayPal.
How long after payment can I begin the course?You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received. You will create your login details during the checkout process. We will also send you an email confirming your login details.
How long does it take to complete the Connecting with Customers Certificate course?We estimate that the course will take about 3 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
How long is my certificate valid for?Once you have been awarded your certificate it is valid for life. The certificate does not expire or need renewing.
Learn with confidence
Learning Professionals work in association with industry experts including: