- Course Code: UKLM19CSC
- Location: Online
- Duration: 5 hours
- Cost: £70.00
- Qualification: Core Skills Foundation Bundle Certificate
- Course Access: Lifetime
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All modern browsers and devices
Includes the Following Courses
Core Skills Foundation Bundle Certificate
The goal of the Core Skills Foundation is to help you develop the skills that you use every day, in every discipline. Abilities like English, writing, proofreading and learning are no longer optional in today’s world. These skills are applicable to everyone - not just writers or English students. Developing these core skills can help you build a better CV, get more out of your job and communicate more effectively in every area of your life. Time spent developing these core skills will undoubtedly have one of the highest returns.
Think of core skills like a foundation upon which you can add any other skills. If the foundation of your skills is strong, you will have an easier time learning and growing in the future. Core Skills Foundation is a great place to start if you’re not sure about your learning goals or if you just want to try out some self-development. No matter how your goals change in the future or what you’re doing now, the core skills you learn in this bundle will not be wasted in any sense.
You Will Learn:
- How to become a better learner in all aspects of your life. Not only is this course specifically designed to help you learn and absorb the most information, but it is also dedicated to helping you acquire new ways to do just this.
- Skills that are considered to be at the core of almost every other industry and practice. This includes reading skills, writing skills, English skills and maths skills. No matter what business you’re in, these core skills will come in handy at some point.
- How to become a better writer and communicator. This bundle includes a strong focus on writing and improving your written communication. This is achieved through a refresher on the English language and grammar, as well as punctuation and proofreading.
- How to ace tests. This bundle includes a look at preparing for exams and becoming a better learner in general.
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- You will have access to nine courses, each dedicated to giving you a comprehensive understanding of a different Core Skills topic. By the end of this course bundle, you will be well-versed in several different core areas.
- This course bundle is specifically organised to give you the best possible selection of Core Skills courses. The bundle is designed to help you move forward in your core skills and knowledge as quickly and efficiently as possible. There is no wasted time - you will learn the most important topics and move on with some valuable skills.
- You will be able to deepen and focus on some skills that you already have. This course bundle isn’t just useful for people who are totally new in the subjects covered, it’s also great for anyone who wants a refresher on their knowledge, or a tangible way to prove that they are committed to self-development.
- You will be able to improve your CV upon completion of this course bundle. This can help prove to potential employers that you not only have these skills but also that you are committed to learning new and valuable things.
- The difference between a direct and an indirect object
- The four different types of present tense
- The four different types of past tense and when to use each one
- The four different types of future tense
- Several key terms used to describe maths operations
- What the proper order of operations is when tackling a complex mathematical equation
- What the difference between a numerator and a denominator is and how to differentiate a proper fraction from an improper one
- What the difference between a ratio and a proportion is, as well as how to express each concept mathematically
How online learning can benefit you..
Who can take the Core Skills Foundation Bundle Certificate course?Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The Core Skills Foundation Bundle Certificate Course consists of 9 courses:
Each course consists of between 1 and 2 individual modules.
Modules can take from 20 to 90 minutes to complete. You are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Do I have to study the courses in a certain order?No. You can study the courses in any order you choose. If you want to, you can do one module from a course and then move on to the next course.
Where / when can I study the course?You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?Yes. Once you have completed all of the modules for each course there will be a multiple choice test.
The questions will be on a range of topics found within the modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for each test is 70%.
What happens if I fail the test?If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate to a UK address, there will be an admin charge of £10 (certificates sent internationally may cost more).
How can I pay?You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. Our site uses the latest SSL encryption to ensure your safety. All payments are handled securely by PayPal.
How long after payment can I begin the course?You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received. You will create your login details during the checkout process.
We will also send you an email confirming your login details.
How long does it take to complete the Core Skills Foundation Bundle Certificate course?We estimate that the course will take about 5 hours to complete in total.
How long is my certificate valid for?Once you have been awarded your certificate it is valid for life. The certificate does not expire or need renewing.
Learn with confidence
Learning Professionals work in association with industry experts including: