- Course Code: UKFPC16FMT
- Location: Online
- Duration: 5 hours
- Cost: £100.00
- Qualification: Fire Marshal Certificate
- Course Access: Lifetime
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All modern browsers, windows 7+, flash 10+
Fire Marshal Training
Fires may break out when least expected and it is important to know how to deal with these situations, not just as a fire marshal, but as an individual as well. This course covers basic fire safety and prevention steps, as well as the actions to take in the event of a fire, so as to improve overall fire awareness.
The course aims to equip all persons, as well as the fire marshal, with the knowledge and skills needed to properly deal with emergency situations. You will learn how to identify potential fire hazards, how you can minimise their risk, how to properly use a fire extinguisher and how to be reactive in any situation.
You Will Learn:-
- Some of the basic principles behind combustion and how fires spread.
- What the most common causes of fire are.
- The safety and preventative measures to take in order to minimise the threat of fire.
- What the main duties of the fire marshal include.
- About the different classes of fire and how this leads to choosing the correct fire extinguisher.
- The actions to take in the event of a fire breaking out.
Benefits of Taking This Course:-
- Your knowledge will allow you to properly identify fire hazards in an area.
- Your knowledge will allow you to be better equipped in preventing fires from breaking out.
- You will learn of the proactive and reactive responsibilities of the fire marshal, allowing you to gain more confidence in this role.
- You will learn to handle a fire extinguisher.
- You will gain an overall better understanding of fire safety and awareness, all of which can be applied to both individuals and fire marshals.
- The knowledge provided in this course will help you to better deal with an emergency.
How online learning can benefit you..
Who can take the Fire Marshal Training Certificate course?Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 5 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 5 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 5 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if I fail the test?If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate to a UK address, there will be an admin charge of £10 (certificates sent internationally may cost more).
How can I pay?You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. Our site uses the latest SSL encryption to ensure your safety. All payments are handled securely by PayPal.
How long after payment can I begin the course?You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received. You will create your login details during the checkout process. We will also send you an email confirming your login details.
How long does it take to complete the Fire Marshal Training Certificate course?We estimate that the course will take about 5 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
How long is my certificate valid for?Once you have been awarded your certificate it is valid for life. The certificate does not expire or need renewing.
Learn with confidence
Learning Professionals work in association with industry experts including: