- Course Code: UKFEC16KPP
- Location: Online
- Duration: 10 hours
- Cost: £100.00
- Qualification: Kids Party Planner Diploma
- Course Access: Lifetime
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All major devices and browsers
Kids Party Planner Diploma
Do you have a flair for party planning? Have you been thinking of starting your own children's party planning business? This course is brimming with useful information to give you the knowledge you need to start your own successful business, putting your planning skills to work.
Introduction to the Kids Party Planner Diploma
This online diploma is an information packed course broken down into twenty one modules, all brimming with valuable information you can start using without delay. You complete the course online and at your own pace. It is up to you how long it takes you to complete, enabling you to study in your free time while working or study full time.
At the end of the course you will need to pass a multiple choice test. You are given two chances to pass the test. You will then be awarded with your certification, which you can download and print or you can have it posted to you.
What you will Learn
This course will give you a complete learning experience when it comes to Children's party planning. Working your way through the twenty one information packed modules, you can expect to learn the following:
- Find out what party planning involves, what qualifications you may need and who is most likely to use your services for their children's parties.
- Identify with the different types of parties based on classification, age, theme, occasion and more.
- Get insight into gender based parties. Know what you will need for each type of party.
- Understand what is involved in starting up your own children's party planning business. Learn about specialisations and the qualifications you will need to start your own successful business in the industry.
- What equipment you are going to need for your new business from basic office supplies to party wear, activities and games and so much more.
- How to upsell to increase your sales and profit margins, such as cakes and party bags, etc.
- Be prepared when your business grows and learn about hiring staff, managing them and delegating tasks accordingly.
- Learn how to deal with difficult children.
- Identify with time management from pre-timed games to interactive party favours.
- Get some basic insight into calculating costs with effective tips to keep your costs down.
- Enjoy valuable information on themed parties, spa parties and princess parties.
- Learn about balloon modelling.
- Understand why face painting is so popular at parties along with what paints to use, kits and precautions.
- Gain valuable knowledge about bouncy castles.
- Learn about discos and musical parties and how to plan them effectively to ensure success.
- Learn why you may want to use a theme, how to choose a theme and more.
- Learn about clowns and magic parties, from when to book the clown to ideas for smaller children.
- Get insight into pirate and princess parties. Invitation ideas, themes and more in this packed module.
- Identify with craft parties and who they may appeal to. Learn what is needed and the best decoration tips for this particular party type.
- Learn the do's and don'ts and what to do when things don't go according to plan, plus so much more.
There are numerous benefits to taking the Kids Party Planner diploma online, including:
- Twenty one information packed modules to help you start your own successful business
- If you are working for a party planning company this certification could be used to help you fast track your career
- Certification which can be verified online
- Study at any time and from anywhere with internet access
- Course modules are accessible from any device, from your desktop PC to your smartphone
- Enjoy lifetime access to the modules
- Work full time and still gain your certification
- Online support throughout your study experience
- Affordable pricing
- Easy online access at any time of the day or night
- What is involved in a children's birthday party
- If you are cut out to be a children's party planner
- Qualifications for a children's party planner
- Who needs party planning
- Classification of parties
- Classification by Age
- Classification by Theme
- Classification by occasion
- Gender-Based parties
- Girl's Party Themes
- Boy's Party Themes
- What is needed for a Girl's party
- What it involves
- Need for specialization
- Where to begin
- Setting up office
- Party ware
- Activities and Games
- Benefits to using giveaways in an entertainer's show
- Personalised branding
- Keeping your costs low
- Party bags
- Need for help
- Recruiting staff
- Delegating Tasks
- Enlisting Helpers
- Managing children
- What is a good time for a children's party and what length is optimum?
- Kids' party etiquette
- Different settings
- Keeping time
- Pre-Planned Games
- As the party starts
- Interactive party favours
- Calculating costs and estimates for pricing events
- Ways to cut costs
- Think carefully before you buy
- Keep the menu simple
- Theme parties
- Pamper Parties
- DIY Children's Pamper Parties
- Sleepover party
- Party and balloons
- Qualities of balloons
- Using balloons in a party
- Balloons at birthday parties and other events
- What is face painting
- Paints to use
- Face painting Kits
- Precautions while using Face Paints
- What are bouncy castles?
- How they came about
- What are they made of?
- Recognizing a well-managed bouncy castle
- Dance and music
- Musical party
- Musical Theme party for 5 - 7 year olds
- 70's disco party
- Why use a theme
- Choosing a theme
- What elements to theme
- Favourite party themes
- Clown Party and Magic
- When booking a clown
- Crafty clown
- For small children
- Favourite party theme
- What does one need for a party
- Decorating pirate party
- Why Craft party
- What is needed for the party
- Crafty ideas for party invitation
- Craft Arts party decoration
- Celebrating Spring
- Fun and games for spring
- Celebrating summer
- Fun and games for summer
- Importance of preplanning and proper planning
- Questions about invitations
- Will the party be indoors or outside?
- Can I invite all of a child's school friends?
How online learning can benefit you..
Who can take the Kids Party Planner Diploma course?Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 21 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 21 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 21 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if I fail the test?If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate to a UK address, there will be an admin charge of £10 (certificates sent internationally may cost more).
How can I pay?You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. Our site uses the latest SSL encryption to ensure your safety. All payments are handled securely by PayPal.
How long after payment can I begin the course?You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received. You will create your login details during the checkout process. We will also send you an email confirming your login details.
How long does it take to complete the Kids Party Planner Diploma course?We estimate that the course will take about 10 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
How long is my certificate valid for?Once you have been awarded your certificate it is valid for life. The certificate does not expire or need renewing.
Learn with confidence
Learning Professionals work in association with industry experts including: