- Course Code: UKFEC18LCD
- Location: Online
- Duration: 13 hours
- Cost: £100.00
- Qualification: Life Coaching Diploma
- Course Access: Lifetime
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All major devices and browsers
Life Coaching Course
This online Life Coaching Course provides insights into the career and profession of life coaches. Interested candidates will learn about what life coaching is and how it can help transform the lives of other people with challenges and problems.
In this life coaching course, you will have the opportunity to learn:
- How and why people benefit from online life coaching certificate and what the process of life coaching actually involves.
- Insights into the meaning of foundational values and the effect of limiting beliefs on our lives and how life coaching can help change our thinking.
- How you can choose to specialise in different types of life coaching depending on your interest and inclination and the important qualities of an empowering life coach.
- Important communication and active listening skills that help you to become a great life coach.
- The basics and fundamentals of life coaching and how core belief systems direct our thinking and decision-making processes.
- How the process of life coaching in the UK is streamlined with regulatory standards as well as explanation of the core ethics.
- In addition, you will learn about powerful questioning skills.
- How to use powerful questioning skills to build trust and rapport with your clients.
- How to redirect your clients’ thinking and help them set plans of action in order to achieve value-based goals.
- How to attract your first clients and how to profile target and prospective customers for your life coaching business.
- How to strengthen your client network and use email marketing to reach out to potential clients. In addition, you will learn how to set your fees and payment rates.
Life Coaching Course - You Will Learn
Once you have studied the Life Coaching certification course, you can look forward to the following benefits:
- You will be in a position to help people analyse their current lives and help them understand why they feel unmotivated or stuck
- By asking relevant and insightful questions, you can give direction to their thinking and encourage them to self-explore and self-examine their own needs and desires
- Your support and guidance can help people go on to live happier, richer and more meaningful lives
- As you help people own their goals, you are likely to enjoy increased interest from clients who want to work with you
- Your empathetic support will encourage people to achieve success and happiness faster than they may have been able to do on their own
Life Coaching Course Benefits:
- You can study at your own pace and learn the material at any time
- You can study with an Internet connection regardless of physical location
- You can study without fearing deadlines; you will enjoy lifetime access to the e-learning course
- You will obtain recognised certification that will help promote your career prospects and earning potential
Module 1 : What is Life Coaching? The Benefits to Clients; the Differences between Counselling and Life Coaching
- Introduction to life coaching;
- The importance of life coaching and how it can help you change your life;
- A brief history of life coaching and its rise to popularity;
- Reasons for the rising popularity of life coaching; why is it relevant to modern day living;
- Identifying foundational or core values;
- Questions that help clients identify core values;
- Limiting beliefs and their effect on success, happiness and fulfilment;
- Signs that limiting beliefs are impeding life progress;
- Different types of life coaching and what they involve;
- How to choose the right type of life coaching as a career for yourself;
- Group coaching, confidence coaching, wellness coaching, relationship coaching and personal coaching;
- Important attributes of an effective life coach.
- Communication skills for life coaching;
- Active listening skills and their role in life coaching;
- The difference between passive, active and reflective listening;
- Tips to develop active listening skills;
- Definition of beliefs and how they determine our reality;
- Three types of beliefs and their importance in life coaching;
- The T-GROW model of life coaching basics;
- Life coaching questions that help discover limiting beliefs and form an action plan to move forward;
Module 6 : Code of Ethics and Regulatory Standards in Life Coaching Practices; Powerful Questioning Skills (I)
- Code of ethics and standards, as recommended by the ICF;
- Coaching style and presence;
- How to create improved awareness;
- How to formulate effective plans of action;
- The Importance of questions and the different types of questioning skills
- Predictive, diagnostic, testing, hypothetical and information-seeking questions;
- How to build a rapport and trust with clients;
- Mirroring body language and representational systems;
Module 8 : How to Help your Clients Set Value-Based Goals and Formulating Plans of Action, in Order to Achieve these Goals
- The importance of goal setting in life coaching;
- How to help your clients set goals;
- How core values influence decision-making and life choices;
- The importance and formulation of action plans;
- Getting started as a life coach;
- Attracting your first clients or attracting clients after a lull;
- Profiling your target market and potential clients;
- Blog posts that aspiring (or veteran) life coaches can consider writing;
- Things to do before starting your coaching business
- How to build and strengthen your network
- How to attract clients, using email marketing campaigns and other methods
- How to set your fees/pricing
Loved every minute
Course itself is amazing – it is helping to put a plan into action. Loved every minute and I can’t wait to start my own career. I have chosen my niche and I’ll be working on expanding network.
It wasn’t my first course and I have already bought another one to help my future clients in best possible way and provide them with the high quality Life Coach.
When you make an investment in yourself – you are enriching your life – by doing this course you can help hundreds of people to live to the fullest and enjoy their life
Justyna Brzezicka – Raheen, Ireland
How online learning can benefit you..
Who can take the Life Coaching Diploma course?Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 10 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 10 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 10 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if I fail the test?If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate to a UK address, there will be an admin charge of £10 (certificates sent internationally may cost more).
How can I pay?You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. Our site uses the latest SSL encryption to ensure your safety. All payments are handled securely by PayPal.
How long after payment can I begin the course?You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received. You will create your login details during the checkout process. We will also send you an email confirming your login details.
How long does it take to complete the Life Coaching Diploma course?We estimate that the course will take about 13 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
How long is my certificate valid for?Once you have been awarded your certificate it is valid for life. The certificate does not expire or need renewing.
Learn with confidence
Learning Professionals work in association with industry experts including: