- Course Code: UKVC19MST
- Location: Online
- Duration: 0.75 hours
- Cost: £100.00
- Qualification: Managing a Sales Team Certificate
- Course Access: Lifetime
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All major devices and browsers
Managing a Sales Team Certificate
All effective sales teams are headed by competent leaders who know how to get the most from their staff. If you lead a sales team, you need to understand your key responsibilities, how to motivate your team, how to troubleshoot common problems and how to streamline the sales process.
In this course, you will learn about the role of a sales manager and how you can make your team more efficient. You will discover the personal qualities you need as a manager and practical tips you can use on a daily basis to build a cohesive, successful sales department.
You Will Learn:
- The typical structure of a sales team and who you will report to as a manager
- The primary responsibilities of a sales team manager
- The seven personal characteristics of successful sales team managers
- The 11 things good sales team managers do on a day-to-day basis to improve their teams’ performance
- The importance of listening skills and empathy in overcoming problems
- How to motivate your team and improve their efficiency
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- If you are working as a sales manager, this course will help you supervise your team and drive sales
- If you are looking to further your career in sales, this course will help you decide whether a management role is right for you
- If you work as a senior sales manager responsible for several departments, this course will help you evaluate the performance of lower-level sales managers and highlight areas for change
- This course will teach you transferable communication skills that will help you engage with members of your team
How online learning can benefit you..
Who can take the Managing a Sales Team Certificate course?Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 4 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 4 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 4 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if I fail the test?If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate to a UK address, there will be an admin charge of £10 (certificates sent internationally may cost more).
How can I pay?You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. Our site uses the latest SSL encryption to ensure your safety. All payments are handled securely by PayPal.
How long after payment can I begin the course?You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received. You will create your login details during the checkout process. We will also send you an email confirming your login details.
How long does it take to complete the Managing a Sales Team Certificate course?We estimate that the course will take about 0.75 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
How long is my certificate valid for?Once you have been awarded your certificate it is valid for life. The certificate does not expire or need renewing.
Learn with confidence
Learning Professionals work in association with industry experts including: