- Course Code: UKLM19MAC
- Location: Online
- Duration: 4 hours
- Cost: £50.00
- Qualification: Medical Awareness Lightning Skills Bundle Certificate
- Course Access: Lifetime
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All modern browsers and devices
Includes the Following Courses
Medical Awareness Lightning Skills Bundle Certificate
In the Medical Awareness Certificate , you will focus on a wide array of different diseases and medical issues that are prevalent today. In each course, you will have the chance to learn about the details of the illness, how to support people who are dealing with them, as well as the different symptoms for each one.
Quality of life and life expectancy have gone up by quite a lot in past years. The medical community has been able to solve many problems and deal with many issues that people across the world face on a daily basis.
Medicine is used to tackle the most prevalent health issues and to help people live with these issues. Caring for vulnerable people and attempting to support people with medical issues is a necessary and important job. One of the most important parts of this job is simply being aware of the issues themselves. With a lack of awareness comes intolerance and inability to tackle problems. Keep reading to find out what you will learn and the benefits of taking Medical Awareness Certificate
You Will Learn:
- How to become a better learner in all aspects of your life. Not only is this course specifically designed to help you learn and absorb the most information, but it will also help you become more disciplined and improve your learning skills.
- About an array of different illnesses and medical issues that are common in today’s world. You will focus on what causes these illnesses, what the symptoms are and how to support people who are struggling with them. Being aware of each of these issues will help you feel confident in caring for people and offer the best possible care.
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- You will have access to eight courses, each dedicated to giving you a comprehensive understanding of a different Medical Care and Awareness topic.
- This course bundle is specifically organised to give you the best possible selection of courses. The bundle is designed to help you move forward in your Medical Care and Awareness skills and knowledge as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- The bundle is great for anyone who wants a refresher on their knowledge, or a tangible way to demonstrate that they are committed to self-development.
- You will be able to improve your CV upon completion of this course bundle. This can help prove to potential employers that you not only have these skills but also that you are dedicated to learning new and valuable skills.
How online learning can benefit you..
Who can take the Medical Awareness Lightning Skills Bundle Certificate course?Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The Medical Awareness Lightning Skills Bundle Certificate Course consists of 8 courses:
Each course consists of between 1 and 5 individual modules.
Modules can take from 20 to 90 minutes to complete. You are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Do I have to study the courses in a certain order?No. You can study the courses in any order you choose. If you want to, you can do one module from a course and then move on to the next course.
Where / when can I study the course?You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?Yes. Once you have completed all of the modules for each course there will be a multiple choice test.
The questions will be on a range of topics found within the modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for each test is 70%.
What happens if I fail the test?If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate to a UK address, there will be an admin charge of £10 (certificates sent internationally may cost more).
How can I pay?You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. Our site uses the latest SSL encryption to ensure your safety. All payments are handled securely by PayPal.
How long after payment can I begin the course?You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received. You will create your login details during the checkout process.
We will also send you an email confirming your login details.
How long does it take to complete the Medical Awareness Lightning Skills Bundle Certificate course?We estimate that the course will take about 4 hours to complete in total.
How long is my certificate valid for?Once you have been awarded your certificate it is valid for life. The certificate does not expire or need renewing.
Learn with confidence
Learning Professionals work in association with industry experts including: