- Course Code: UKVC18MGC
- Location: Online
- Duration: 0.50 hours
- Cost: £100.00
- Qualification: Meeting and Greeting Customers Certificate
- Course Access: Lifetime
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All modern browsers and devices
Meeting and Greeting Customers Certificate
Customers form an opinion of a business within a few seconds. Creating a positive first impression is pivotal to a company’s success. Even if a business sells exceptional products and services, they are unlikely to establish a good reputation if their customer service is poor.
One of the most important skills in customer service is meeting and greeting. In this course, you will learn how to project a professional air from the moment you meet a customer and how to foster a positive relationship that will encourage them to return again and again.
You Will Learn:
- Why knowing how to meet and greet customers is an essential business skill
- How your mindset dictates the way others see you
- What to do if you are too busy to deal with a customer or visitor
- Mistakes that will leave your customers or visitors with a negative impression of you and your business
- The five basic customer needs and how to ensure that you meet them every time
- What to do if you do not have a ready answer or solution to a customer’s problem
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- If you work as a receptionist or similar public-facing role, this course will teach you how to make a good first impression
- If you work in customer support or aftersales, this course will help you handle problems and complaints with minimal fuss
- If your role entails public speaking or training, this course will help improve your confidence and, by extension, your performance
- If your role entails interviewing job candidates, this course will teach you how to put them at ease and make the interviewing experience more pleasant for both of you
How online learning can benefit you..
Who can take the Meeting and Greeting Customers Certificate course?Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 3 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 3 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 3 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if I fail the test?If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate to a UK address, there will be an admin charge of £10 (certificates sent internationally may cost more).
How can I pay?You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. Our site uses the latest SSL encryption to ensure your safety. All payments are handled securely by PayPal.
How long after payment can I begin the course?You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received. You will create your login details during the checkout process. We will also send you an email confirming your login details.
How long does it take to complete the Meeting and Greeting Customers Certificate course?We estimate that the course will take about 0.50 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
How long is my certificate valid for?Once you have been awarded your certificate it is valid for life. The certificate does not expire or need renewing.
Learn with confidence
Learning Professionals work in association with industry experts including: