- Course Code: UKVC18RDM
- Location: Online
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Cost: £100.00
- Qualification: Rational Decision Making Certificate
- Course Access: Lifetime
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All major devices and browsers
Rational Decision Making Certificate
Every day, we make hundreds of decisions. For the most part, the outcomes are inconsequential. However, some decisions have significant, long-term ramifications.
Therefore, we need to understand how to make good choices. In this course, you will learn about the common pitfalls that you need to avoid when making decisions. You will discover how to use a rational decision-making process that will allow you to resolve problems in both your professional life and your personal life.
You Will Learn:
- Why rational decision making is an important topic, and why humans often behave in an irrational manner
- How to use a rational decision making model to devise and implement the best solution for your needs
- The limitations of the rational decision making model and their implications
- The role of ethical considerations in rational decision making
Benefits of Taking this Course:
- It will allow you to work alone or with others to make better decisions at work, which will improve your performance and career prospects
- It will give you the background information that you need to lead a team through a decision making process; thus, strengthening your credibility as a leader
- If you have a general interest in psychology, you will benefit from this introduction to the mechanics of decision making
- Understanding how people make choices will empower you to question others’ decisions if you are uncertain how or why they arrived at their final decision
How online learning can benefit you..
Who can take the Rational Decision Making Certificate course?Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 4 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 4 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 4 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if I fail the test?If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate to a UK address, there will be an admin charge of £10 (certificates sent internationally may cost more).
How can I pay?You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. Our site uses the latest SSL encryption to ensure your safety. All payments are handled securely by PayPal.
How long after payment can I begin the course?You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received. You will create your login details during the checkout process. We will also send you an email confirming your login details.
How long does it take to complete the Rational Decision Making Certificate course?We estimate that the course will take about 2.5 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
How long is my certificate valid for?Once you have been awarded your certificate it is valid for life. The certificate does not expire or need renewing.
Learn with confidence
Learning Professionals work in association with industry experts including: