- Course Code: UKMEC16STM
- Location: Online
- Duration: 7 hours
- Cost: £40.00
- Qualification: Stress Management In the Workplace Certificate
- Course Access: Lifetime
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All major devices and browsers
Stress Management In the Workplace Certificate
The Stress Management Diploma course will arm you with the knowledge and tools you will require to manage stress in any situation, including work. This course is a comprehensive course focusing on stress management, and it will help you to find success when dealing with stress and eventually overcoming stressful situations.
We encounter stress each and every day, and many people work in highly stressful environments. Stress is good in some situations, but in others, it can deter one from doing their best when at work. In other cases, stress can become debilitating to the point where it can affect your well-being. In any case, this course will give you the tools required to manage the stress you have in your life.
Introduction to the Stress Management Diploma
This is an online course, which will allow you to work when it is convenient for you and gives you the ability to study at your own pace. It is possible to still work when taking this course, and many people do so, as you can apply what is learnt in this course to your day to day life.
You can access the course on any device, as long as you have access to the internet, and you will also have access to online support via our website. The course also has a comprehensive syllabus, which is broken down into manageable, easy to do, modules.
When you complete the course, you will be required to pass a multiple choice test. When passed, you will have earned your certification, which you can both download and print. We also offer to post these diplomas for an additional small cost.
What You Will Learn
The Stress Management Diploma course will give you a full overview of how to manage your stress, and then apply these skills and information to your everyday life. This course includes:
- An overview of what is considered stress.
- Dealing with stress at work
- Understanding burnout and the formation of stress
- Coping with stress and the effect stress has on the body
- Developing confidence to deal with stress
- Encouraging and responding to both positive and negative feedback
- Learning how to manage stress in a positive way
- Creating a personal action plan to deal with stress
Benefits of the Stress Management Diploma
You will find a number of benefits to earning your stress management diploma online. These benefits are:
- Study from anywhere including at home, at work on your lunch break, and at any time that you find to be suitable.
- The ability to study at your own pace, which allows you to complete the course when and how you want to. Complete it in a few days, weeks, or months.
- Use any internet-enabled device to access the course, including tablets, mobiles and pcs.
- This course is broken down into different modules, which are not only easy to manage, but also help to make studying more enjoyable.
- You will have access to online support throughout the course, which helps to ensure that you always stay on track.
- Once you learn these tips and hints, you will notice a great difference in how you are managing and dealing with stress in your life.
- Affordable course that will benefit you for years to come.
- What stress is.
- The various forms stress can take.
- What can be done to manage stress in the workplace
- How to boost your confidence.
How online learning can benefit you..
Who can take the Stress Management in Workplace Certificate course?Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 6 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 6 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 6 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if I fail the test?If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate to a UK address, there will be an admin charge of £10 (certificates sent internationally may cost more).
How can I pay?You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. Our site uses the latest SSL encryption to ensure your safety. All payments are handled securely by PayPal.
How long after payment can I begin the course?You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received. You will create your login details during the checkout process. We will also send you an email confirming your login details.
How long does it take to complete the Stress Management in Workplace Certificate course?We estimate that the course will take about 7 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
How long is my certificate valid for?Once you have been awarded your certificate it is valid for life. The certificate does not expire or need renewing.
Learn with confidence
Learning Professionals work in association with industry experts including: